“A man stood upon a railroad bridge in Northern Alabama looking down into the swift water twenty feet below. The man’s hands were behind his back the wrists bound with a cord. A rope closely encircled his neck.”
- Adapted from the story An Occurance at Owl Creek Bridge
- Written by Ambrose Bierce
- Performed by Simon Teolis
- Recorded by Warren Smith
- This work is published under a CC-BY 4.0 license. You are free to share this recording. Credit should be attributed to verkaro.org
- Presented in association with: The Public Domain Foundry with special thanks to our volunteers.